Other Model Railroad Clubs
- Oklahoma Model Railroad Association
Oklahoma Model Railroad Association is at a crossroads for the future of our organization. We promote and keep the model railroad hobby alive. One of our goals is to get young adults and kids interested in this hobby. It’s a tough road to climb when your competing against video games and all the new technology happening now. In other words, get the kids off the couch.
New Mexico Model Railroad Clubs
New Mexico Council of Railroad Clubs Members (NMCRRC): Open to any railroad club, from Prototype, Model RR Club, Historical Society, Photography, etc., in New Mexico. Click the link below for a listing of association clubs and contacts.
New Mexico Railfan Group
HO Scale (Includes HO Narrow Gauge)
- Albuquerque Society HO Model Engineers (ASHOME)
HO model railroad club with a focus on train operations using standardized module design.
- New Mexico Narrow Gauge Modular Club
HOn3 model railroading in the Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Belen areas.
- Rio Grande Valley HO Model RR Club
Permanent HO layout with block & DCC track control, open during NM State Fair. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Santa Fe Model Railroad Club
- New Mexico Rail RunNers
N-scale modelers in the Albuquerque area
O and S Scale (Includes O Narrow Gauge)
- New Mexico Southern Narrow Gauge Modelers
Operates an On30 scale modular layout in Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Toy Train Operating Society, New Mexico Division
- The Clovis Depot in Clovis, NM
- C&R Railroad Museum in Phillipsburg, KS
- Greely Freight Station Museum in Greely, CO
- B&O Railroad Museum http://www.borail.org/ The Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum possesses the oldest, most historic and most comprehensive American railroad collections in the world. Dating from the beginning of American railroading, the collection contains locomotives and rolling stock, historic buildings, and small objects that document the impact of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (B&O) on the growth and development of early railroading and cover almost every aspect of an industry that left a permanent mark on the folklore and culture of America.
- Photos of BNSF Trains, etc.
- RailServe.com: The Internet Railroad Directory
Guide to 17,000 rail-related websites including train travel, model railroading, railfan resources, train simulators, and railroad industry sites.
- Model Trains for Beginners
Model Trains For Beginners was created by model train enthusiasts just like you, to provide answers to even the most basic questions about model trains. Enjoy our free articles and reports…
- American Model Railroaders Luxembourg
Some friends who work together on their hobby, the American Model Rail Road, to promote and show it at exhibitions to the public.
- Railroads in Texas from Fort Worth, TX, and Beyond
A brief history of Texas railroads. (Thanks, Brittney L.)
- We advertise on Whofish!
- Railroad Picture Archives This site contains a large collection of railroad pictures. You will find photographs of many different railroads! Browse the collection by locomotives present in the photograph, by the location the photograph was taken, or by locomotive model. Visit the contributor sites to see the collection of an individual contributor.
- NYC Transportation
- Friends of Who Fish Whofish